Musings

"The journey which started with the invention of the punch card for a loom to the development of personal computers and the internet we use today has changed the way we communicate and learn. Technology has been a catalyst driving innovations and the way we do things in our daily lives. Every aspect of our modern life is touched by technology. My life-long quest for learning and fascination with gadgets has fostered a need to learn more about new technologies."

Rosellen Bonney

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ning Linked

Where is Noah's Ark anyway?


Short announcement: I have been working on linking Ning to this blog today. Navigation and set up are pretty simple to learn. This is another new technology for me so bear with my baby steps. The help center was very useful; it features the Ning Workshop referenced below.(p. 1) Just playing around with getting it all connected together. I also linked EDU-651 Rosellen's Place to my Twitter account today.

In addition to setting up my Ning profile and linking it all up there are some photos and a video that I uploaded to the site.


Reference

Ning Work Shop retrieved May, 2010 http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cfg/php/enduser/workshop.php?p_sid=fCPCN8_j

1 comment: