Musings

"The journey which started with the invention of the punch card for a loom to the development of personal computers and the internet we use today has changed the way we communicate and learn. Technology has been a catalyst driving innovations and the way we do things in our daily lives. Every aspect of our modern life is touched by technology. My life-long quest for learning and fascination with gadgets has fostered a need to learn more about new technologies."

Rosellen Bonney

Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Twitter

Made my first tentative steps into the world of tweeting. I am still suffering from fear of failure in this area seeing as I hardly ever use my cell phone, but here we go. Additionally, I am experience difficulty with getting my profile set up due to Twitter having issues with over capacity. The good new is Twitter is linked to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment